Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Dream

Dream...Big she said.
How high? how far? how wide?
I am afraid to dream my biggest, grandest dream
Because I am afraid to be totally free
Spirit only...weightless
without burdens that ground me
Focused dreams...
What is the plan?
Many times my heart knows what I don't articulate well
The dreamer says I was fashioned
and shaped from black mud...Earth.
Inspired, life breathed in to me by the One...Ahhh!
What is the dream?
Mother...become
Father...commune with
Daughter...seed
Son...future
I will create my biggest, grandest dream
I see it fullfilled.

Spirit, weightless without fear, yes,
I shall return to air.
But not before I give to the Earth everything
she has given me...Life.

© 2004 Blackgold347

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.