Saturday, November 27, 2004

I am just about finished with my latest scarf. I am
still interested in making crocheted flowers but still
don't know how yet.

Yesterday, I got an easel and a watercolor how-to book.
It was a gift. Thanks for the gift. I don't feel
like painting just yet. I still have a few things to
get. But I am excited about drawing and painting
again. It has been years since I last painted.

I've been playing the Sims today. I don't have The
Sims 2 because I don't have enough hard disk space nor
do I have a processor that is fast enough to operate
it without it looking like a slide show. I am really
excited about the game though. It is addictive. i
remember when I first got it...I played for hours. I
got tired of being pulled in to it for hours at a time
so I hid the game from myself for about a year. I
think I even took it off the computer altogether.

Well, let me get back to the sims. later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.