Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Fear...

Fear will remain until U confront it... Do the thing U are afraid to do. I have avoided making important choices because I am afraid. I have tried to dress it up with different clothes, change it's name as well as the lens through which I see the situation. I am afraid to make a decision and follow a course of action that I need to take. I keep hoping that things will change. But I have been unwilling to change. I hoped that others would change and take away my need to make a decision. I have attempted to remain passive, remain a by-stander as life passes, as time passes.

How will I know which decision is right for me? My body has been attempting to tell me. I've passed it off as illness. It is illness, but the illness is a symptom of something else. I am not confronting that thing that I fear.

I call in the Most High God...I summons the Christ Consciousness that resides inside. Help the me that doesn't believe, the me that is waning in faith, the me that is afraid...Help me see/feel/know the truth about me that I have avoiding seeing. Help me to do what I need to do to heal mind, body and spirit. Help me push aside erroneous thoughts and self-talk so I can know the truth. I need to be set free.

2 Comments:

Blogger HOLISTIC LOCS said...

...I can really relate to this!
Passing light and love your way.

Alma.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Blackgold said...

Thanks Alma! I receive it! Returning Peace and well-being to U!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.