Saturday, October 30, 2004

Unloosing Myself

He's not happy with me.
I don't meet his needs,
but still he stays.
Hoping to make me pay...
or is it understand his point, his pain
A sympathetic ear is what he needs
As I move closer
he pushes me away
The moods change with the day
I don't meet his needs
He's not happy with me
But still he stays
hoping to make me pay...
Why not charge me a fine,
or sentence me to hard labor in a coal mine?
It has to be better than a hell that lingers
past all time...
Is forgiveness an option?
Is it a choice that can be made?
If it is you do not trust me,
protect yourself and leave.
If it is love that you want and feel,
why not wipe your slate of grievances clean
Let me pay my fine
do my time
nothing weighs more
nothing costs more
than than your request
that i surrender my soul
lay it down on a table of sacrificial wills
I can't pay no more
My coffer is bare
so, tell me my fine
hand down my sentence
I want to start serving my time
because the convenience charge
that is levied on me when U
aren't happy...
I just can't continue to pay

© 2004 Blackgold347

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.