Thursday, October 28, 2004

Movement...

Things are moving. Life is moving continuously. I am understanding my needs. I understand that they change. I understand that they require attention and ACTION. It's one thing to know, but what good is information if you don't do anything with it.

This week I have realized that it is in my best interest emotionally to relax my expectations a bit.

I have rediscovered that being with people, interacting with people makes me happy. It is a need.

I can be assertive and ask for what I want and need from others as well as tell them what I don't want from them.

Life is about movement. It's about growth. The stagnant feeling showed up as a reminder that I need to move, be active (or more active) in some area of my life. There are times in life that I find my self behaving very passively. Not saying what I want... Just kind of letting things happen. While I do not behave as a victim of circumstance I am left with the feeling of being unFULLfilled largely due to the lack of movement, lack of action.

A friend as well as a new "click" buddy reminded me that faith without works is dead. They didn't use those, but they reminded me of the plan, the goals and the "TO DO LIST" that needs to exist. It's great to have ideas. It's great to think about what it is we want to do...to toss it around in our heads. But we want to be about the business of making ideas and dreams real...reality, tangible, actualized, manifested.

My soul won't rest until I have a book authored by me in my hands. I have always aspired to be a writer. I am that...I write. Tomorrow I have to purchase an ink cartridge so that I can print out a draft of my poetry to be edited. This is exciting. It's going to happen.

Sometimes doubt kicks in...Can I do it? Will it be good? Blah-Blah-Blah
I am excited because it's going to happen. I am moving. My e-motion of stagnancy and nudgings and reminders from others placed in my sphere have moved me to action.

I am ThankFULL to the Universe and my higher self for giving me what I need. I am ThankFULL that my ego isn't too big to acknowledge and receive help, assistance, blessings.
Life is moving. It feels good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My soul won't rest until I have a book authored by me in my hands. I have always aspired to be a writer. I am that...I write. Tomorrow I have to purchase an ink cartridge so that I can print out a draft of my poetry to be edited. This is exciting. It's going to happen."

That will definitely happen. Keep me updated as I will definitely purchase a copy. :) Best of luck sis.

CG

4:06 PM  
Blogger Blackgold said...

Thanks for the love and support, Sis CG. I will definitely keep ya posted!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.