Thursday, March 16, 2006

Growth

Last night, I noticed that baby must have been hanging out on one side of it's home (my uterus). Sorry, There's no way to talk about what's happening without being a little (or a lot) graphic. I could't find a comfortable postition last night. I kept having little sensations that let me know that the little one was adjusting him/her self. My husband says I'm carry low, so it must be a girl. I said, "honey, everything is low. It (my uterus) hasn't grown up that far yet".... Bless his heart. He's trying. (LOL)

I'm finally feeling more than just bloated. I can feel that there is something in there. That makes it all the more real! Blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.