Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Very First Picture

I haven't been posting as frequently as I used to. Largely due to the fact that I've been extremely tired in my first trimester of pregnancy.

This is Baby's first picture! Baby was about the size of a peanut at the time. It's amazing that something so small had a heartbeat that sound like galloping horses. My husband and I are very happy about the little one. We pray everyday for Baby's perfect health and safe arrival in early September!

I know it looks like two, but it's only one. The other little thingy is the yolk sac it was living off of until it's new pad and living quarters (placenta, etc.) are complete. I hope I'll be posting more often as my energy picks up.

We will be 14 weeks on Friday! Hooray!!!! I'm going to be a mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.