Friday, March 10, 2006

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday!!!! I am t.i.-ired. This week has been so taxing. I have one thing on my to-do list today. I pray that I muster up the energy to get it done.

We are 14 weeks today. Things are progressing well. All I can think about right now is rest...sleep. I took my first nap last night. After all this time...as tired as I've been...my first nap. I trick is submitting to the call of the bed. It's pretty darn hard to take a nap on your feet. I need to get into the habit of coming home and laying done in the b.e.d.. That's if I'm not hungry. Food is first in my life these days.

Let me go get myself together so I can conquer my one and only task of the day... editing a report. I'm so tired that that little task feels like I'm about to build a house in a day or something.

Oh yeah, My nephew will be competing in the National High School Indoor Track competition. Good Luck, Ant-man! See you on Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.