Friday, March 24, 2006

Alone...

no accountability
no rules because I've made them all up
made them all up as I go along
no attachment
no connection
everything exists in my head
and when i try to pull you in
and you resist...
you resist
~~~
~~~
I ask what's wrong with you
a sincere question...
what's wrong with you?
I'm learning everything...right?
my learning curve...
I'm on it, my learning curve, when you challenge me
and i don't have an answer....
learning curve
and no accountability
no accountability
and jimi says,
"and so Castles made of sand slips to the sea eventually"
No foundation
No connection
no checks
no balances
makes the learning curve...long
but as long as you have me think everything's all under control
I can't send any prayers of guidance or protection up for you
But I trust...
everything I've learned about life
tells me you and me,
we all need them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.