Sunday, March 19, 2006

We are 15 weeks as of Friday. Everything seems to be going well. I keep trying to feel the baby move when I am still. Maybe any day now. With the movements being so subtle right now, it's probably hard to distinguish from other bodily functions :)

I think the baby likes pizza because we eat it very often... at least once a week. I need to go to the grocery store today to pick up more veggies and fruit.

The weather...temperature is going to take a dip again. We may even have snow on Tuesday. I would love to pull one more snow day off this year. That would be fabulous.

I should probably do some laundry today. I should probably go outside and feel the sun on my face. The best part about the weekends these days is staying in and not having to move if I don't feel like it. I used to want to cram everything into those two days and felt guilty/lazy if I didn't. Not anymore!!!!!!! We love to lounge and rest! Who knew growing a baby would be such hard work? It's a blessing though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.