Monday, December 05, 2005

Today

I can't see my blog for some reason. I guess the server is down or something is under construction. Today felt kind of different. I had the best night's sleep last night. I went to bed fairly earlier...about 9 something. I did a little reading before bed, which always makes my eyelids droop. I think I almost dropped the book twice. I didn't resist, and hit the lights.

I don't remember any of my dreams from last night. I woke up pretty early this morning. The forecast predicted snow for some time today, so I was curious as to what the weather was doing a little before 5 am. I peeked out the window through the blinds. The ground looked wet... no snow. That was cool though. It was dark and cold today. Usually I react to that scene by feeling a little down. I didn't this morning...maybe because it felt like snow was coming.

It's been snowing for several hours now. Afterschool activities were cancelled for this evening. It is my sincere hope that we have a snow day tomorrow. I will plan as if I will be going to work on time. That way any changes, delays, cancellations will be a treat.

I kinda think I'm ready for some new music. I haven't purchased anything new since Damien Marley's CD was released. I'll have to browse some of the music sites to see what I might be interested in.

I had accupunture today. The accupuncturist mistaken left two needles in my ankles, one in each. I think my sock slid up covering up the needles. I felt a sensation in my leg sort of like an itch...the needles are so fine that they bend. After the sensation after I stood up and walked a bit. I pulled out one and as I walked out of the room I felt something in my other ankle. I hopped over to the chair because I didn't want that thing bending in my muscle as it flexed while I walked. It didn't hurt at first, but during my commute home I felt more discomfort. I'll keep an eye on it tonight. I was all relaxed until that happened. The needles a fine, but I don't want to walk with them still in my ankle. I wondered if that altered the intended effect of the treatment. We want to stimulate the energy along the meridian, not traumatize the system.

All in all today was a relaxing day at work. A coworker shared pictures of her soon to be newly adopted son with me today. I couldn't help it...I cried. This is something that they have been waiting for for so long. And, now he is here. He's beautyfull. Absolutely beautyFULL! It makes me want to cry just thinking him, them, his birth mother. The sacrifice that they are all making for him. He is a gift. I prayed for his birth mother today as I relaxed with accupunture needles stuck in my forehead, skull, wrists, legs and ankles. Prayer is powerfull. We are surrounded in a sea of possibilities. Why not state what you desire?

Love...let it resonate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.