Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Thoughts

It's not easy navigating needs that require others to do something, be something. I guess that's why people establish relationships and make agreements to be this or that to each other. It helps to have more than one person you count on to meet your needs. No hidden fees, or contracts...service guaranteed. Ooops! I'm talking about getting needs met, not cell phones.

Anyway, I get tired of holding back sometimes. Not fully expressing. I had someone in my life that allowed me to be free with them. But that friendship, that relationship has changed. I could grieve, acknowledge the loss or keep moving. I think I'll do both. Friends are like Lays potato chips, you can't have just one.

1 Comments:

Blogger jomama said...

Friends are also like waves on the shore.

They come and go, don't they.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.