Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Letting Go...

Isn't always easy, but it is necessary. I have my seatbelt buckled. It's way past time to enjoy the ride. Every thing is what it is...Energy. Moving to the next level...Moving, moving, moving. Sometimes it takes a while, but with persistence and determination we can achieve our goals. It just requires letting go of the way we believe it's supposed to look, smell, and feel AND being open to it showing up in other forms. I want love....I have love. I want success...I have success. Work is still required. We were never meant to stay the same. That's why we look different in some way year after year. That's why we have the capacity to reason, to think, to love, to care. We are here to become new and improved versions of ourselves, our parents, our ancestors. I let go enough to embrace a new me. A different me. A 2005 model of BG. Well U know the non-alias me. Grow and expand in Spirit. I seek to be fed, not of bread but those things that the spirit world, the only world has to teach. I re-dedicate myself to the renewal of mind, body and Spirit. I am ThankFULL for all that I have...even ancestral memory... A point of reference of how FULL life is. There is so much more to come. I receive with open hands and heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.