Saturday, October 06, 2012

Dear H.O.M, I gotta get this off my chest; make amends...I used to think that you lied a lot, but it was actually me in denial. You were stubborn...wouldn't budge once you were set! I know I stepped on you daily...I thought you liked it...I thought I liked it, but your reply disappointed me. Well, i was wondering if we could be friends again because I realized it was me, not you! You only reflected me back to me...I realize that you had nothing to gain by showing me what I didn't want to see. It was the truth...and this I want to offer to you...as long as we are in relationship, I won't curse you out, doubt you, or call you a bald faced liar again. Dear Health-O-Meter scale, this is real....I'm sincere. Since I've changed my ways, the truth don't hurt no more. It looks good, feels good...took me some time to get here, but I think I love you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.