Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Friday, 1st Day of Winter...

Today was my last day of work for the year. It was an exciting day. My work life is spent working towards the next break or day off. I knew that the work flow was slow today and that I wouldn't be doing much today. My goal was to show up, and I did. I was released from work early. I really appreciated that. I went in late and left early. I was there for approximately three hours, if that long. I was able to talk to my former student service/school psych friend. I miss her so much. I miss our talks and our share sessions.

I don't really have much to say right now. There's been a lot of that going on...folks not sharing much in the virtual world...maybe a reflection of the inner. Maybe folks are going within. Don't know because nobody shares deeply in my virtual world, or should I say rarely. I really need to explore other ways of connecting with others...create opportunities to relate to folks on the spiritual path...folks that want to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.