Saturday, June 10, 2006

The more we progress with preparing for the baby, the more the reality that life is changing and it will never be the same sets in. It's a weird feeling right now. There's still lots to do to prepare. Lot's to do. We have about 13 weeks before the baby arrives. It could be sooner or a little later... School will be out in a week and two days. So things will slow down a lot for me. The timing of baby's arrival could not have been better planned with my work schedule. It's perfect!!!! I am so thankfull for that!

I got a little weirded out with the showers this week. I guess I'm so low key at work, or at least in my schools, that I don't expect or sometimes want anyone to do anything out of the ordinary for me. Their thoughtfullness was so touching. Amazingly touching! Wow!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.