Saturday, April 15, 2006

Blessed

As each day passes I am feeling, realizing more and more that I am blessed. I am enjoying pregnancy. The first three months were rougher than rough. My energy plummeted. But this second trimester has me feeling great, wonderfull, connected and ancient. I feel so blessed to be experiencing this. I sometimes want to cry from sheer joy. To know that I am co-creating a life. There is something divine about this whole thing. It's not just me... It's too miraculous! But at the same time I am realizing the power that I, we have. I want to enjoy every minute of this.

I am in my 5th month. Time is going by fast enough. I don't want to rush it. I want my little wonder inside to have the time it needs to develop healthily.

I am so thankfull for this...Thankfull for answered prayers!

Blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.