Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What's Right? What's Good?

I'm still thinking about things at work. I'm thinking about how it's time to shift my professional focus from identifying the problem(s) to working to correct them. This problem oriented perspective is warping my thinking and my energy. I think I've had enough of it and I want to work on solutions. My mind, body and spirit needs this shift in focus. We can get overwhelmed with the identification of what's wrong. I need to hear, see and feel what's right! What's right in the world? What's right, what's good in the person, the people? There is a lot if we are looking with eyes that have the intentions to see it!

I need to make this happen...this shift to what's right! It starts in the mind. We shall start there!


Let's all be blessed! Let's all act blessed... Let's all see with blessed eyes! If we expect to see blessings, see what's good, see what's right we will eventually see and experience that which may not be recognizibly good and right that's already around and within us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.