Sunday, November 20, 2005

Thanks Giving/ Family

I am so happy that the work week is three days long this week. I am looking forward to spending time with my family over Thanksgiving dinner. I love being with my mother, sister, brother, their spouses and my three nephews. My three nephews are the most beautifull boys. The eldest, Anthony (ant-man), is a senior in high school. I knew from the time that he was a little boy that wehn he got older we would be friends, not just aunt and nephew. He was born the day after my senior prom. With very little sleep the night before I anxious awaited his arrival with the rest of my family. We couldn't wait for him to come. We've been blessed with him every since that day. He's a good person.

Gregory was born a month after my father made his transition in 1997. So, they never had the opportunity to meet face to face unless you count in utero. Gregory is loving. They all are very loving. They don't have a hard time expressing it either.

Thomas III, my brother's son, is another sweetie pie. I don't know how to describe him. He's something else. He was born two years after Gregory. When the two of them get together they hug and hang out. I hope that they remain close to each other.

It's so amazing how everyone has his or her own personality. There are so many people of the Earth and each of us is unique. How amazing?

I look so forward to being a mother, and having my little one be loved by Gregory, Anthony and Thomas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.