Thursday, January 13, 2005

Beauty-FULL Friendship

He said, I saw her today.
Who?
Her!
She's beauty-Full!
She makes his heart flutter.
Her smile, her way, her essence-
It takes him...places he hasn't seen in a while, before,
since the last time he saw...her.
What should I do? What would you do?
Would you say something to her?
Could you handle...you with her?
Since your heart skips beats and does jumping jacks and somersaults
when U see her...Can U handle U?
Why not have a beauty-FULL Friendship?
That's what I'd do...
I'd capture the essence of what was pure about her, about U with her

and I'd sell it...
U'd make a fortune selling the essence, the energy...sharing that love feeling created
from that beauty-Full Friendship.
© 2005 Blackgold347

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.