Sunday, December 19, 2004

2 Days

I took 2 days off from exercise, but I am definitely getting back on the bike today.

I left the house yesterday to pick up a couple of things from the store. I was gone for a total of about a half hour. I am less inclined to go outside when it is so cold. There is so much traffic on the street because of people shopping that it's not worth it to jjust go hang out. It feels better to stay in right now. I miss living closer to DC. There was more to do and I was closer to those things to do.

They say it might snow this evening in to the early morning. I would usually do a Snow Dance like a Native American dancing for rain. But not this time...My mom starts a new job tomorrow. She is a driver, so I'd like for her to have a successfull 1st day. But if it happens...Yippee!!! The schools here shut down at the drop of a dime. :-)

I am thankfull to my friends and family, people in my life who keep me going. My mother, brother, sister and nephews...I am thankfull to them for just existing. Green Beans...I am thankfull for... with hot sauce and season salt, the spice of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.