Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Zzzzzzz!!!

I really should be in bed getting some sleep; must needed rest. But for some reason it's hard to pull myself from the internet. I've been out all day enjoying some time with my sister, nephew and baby girl. It was a much appreciated and needed gathering. Since baby has been in bed, I've been surfing the net, making online purchases of hard to find baby gear and contemplating my last read.

I read Rebecca Walker's Baby Love this week and it left me feeling sad inside. I've been processing this sadness. I don't feel sadness for myself. It's a sadness for her. I know that's not why she wrote the book and I don't think that that's the desired reaction, but it is my honest gut reaction.

More later... I gotta go to bed....zzzzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.