Thursday, January 18, 2007

Justin Timberlake...

I don't really care for the the dude especially after accepting an award on Prince's behalf and stooping down behind the microphone. Am I being too sensitive? Maybe I am, but how do you present an award to someone who is a genius in your own field and make fun of something like their height? So immature... then I thought about how he left Janet Jackson hanging out there on her own after the breast-gate affair on the SuperBowl.

He irritates me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inspite of his funny SNL appearance, I still haven't gotten over the Janet thing, and probably wont ever, unless Barbara Walters asks him about regrets and he mentions that incident. lol

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.