Thursday, October 19, 2006

New Baby

We were blessed with a Baby Girl on September 14, 2006. Since then life has revolved around her...what a blessing! I am tired...exhausted, but my body has adjusted. It was unbelievably tough at first, and while it's still tough it gets easier to manage. I never knew how hard it was to care for a newborn.

I haven't posted on the blog since she was born. Someone predicted that!!! :)

She's 5 weeks old today and it feels like she's been here for 5 years. We are constantly learning her and she us. I pray that things continue to get better for us as we learn and grow. She's a beautifull little person. I'm so thankfull to have her in my life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. Enjoy it, they don't stay that small long :)

Onii Onii

8:13 PM  
Blogger Blackgold said...

Thank you Onii. You are right...she's growing and changing every day.

BG

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi BG. I'm an old member from the flo fam. I found your link on my old bravejournal site and decided to make a visit.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

Blessings,

Jewells

9:03 AM  
Blogger Blackgold said...

I know you! ...Thanks you Jewells. :) Take good care!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.