Thursday, December 15, 2005

Spiritus

I'm not sure how to explain it. I'm not sure how to understand it. I'm not sure how to manage it. There is a free spirit that is alive. It can fly and fly and float. It can soar and move between time zones and galaxies. It can be every place at once. It lives in alternate universes. It speaks to me, it moves me, and it illuminate the mind.

I sometimes fear it, but mostly revere it. I can't speak it's name, but I know it's imprint.

Visit with me. Sit with me. Play with me. Stay with me.

I breathe the thin air that materialized you. My lungs are full. I'm trying not to hold my breath
because while that may keep you around, it is healthier that we replenish for the journey ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.